- Screen Printing
You can expect a quality product, delivered on time with top notch customer service.
Here is how it works:
1. E-mail your design ideas of what you want on your shirts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We design the artwork and e-mail you a proof for your approval.
3. If you have changes to make, e-mail them to us, we'll make the change and re-send for your approval. We do this until you are happy with the design.
4. When the artwork is approved, e-mail us the sizes and quantities. Note: We print on Gildan 50/50 Dryblend shirts unless you specify a different garment.
5. Once you have submitted your quantities, we put your order into production, send you an invoice and e-mail you a delivery date. Typically 2 weeks.
To see some of our work click here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.